Friday, September 16, 2005

Southeast Booksellers Association Trade Show

...off to yet another world of books... working tables today with my Sisters In Crime group from High Point. We're lucky this year, the trade show is in Winston-Salem. I'm so excited to work this show ... and I'm ready to stuff buyers bags with my own promotional piece.

Michael and I have worked hard all week getting the cover of Southern Fried Women and the back cover ready to go for this show. It's a beautiful piece of artwork and description, if I say so myself. I'm about ready to take an Ambien and go to sleep for twelve hours.

But I've still got to get in the shower, meet Dena for lunch to plan her book launch, and be at the convention center at one.

Then set up the table with the Sisters, work until six, meet Michael for dinner ... and drive home.

It's been crazy like this all week. I think I'll get drunk tomorrow.

Blessings to you and yours.

No comments: