Monday, April 17, 2006

Crazy Week

I keep trying to get back to all those questions I've been asked about writing. But they take time to answer thoughfully ... and God knows I've not had time to answer thoughtfully lately ... this week is no better. So bear with me ... keep reading ... I'll get back to the list soon. If you've followed my Journey, you know I skip around ... but I get to it, eventually. I don't apologize for my A.D.D. anymore ... what's the point? Now that I know what it is, I realize I'm not making excuses for my scatter-brain ... it's who I am. That's why I have Michael ... he holds it all together for me. :-)

We're off to New York City this week, so the craziness begins. We're picking up the first copies of SOUTHERN FRIED WOMEN in Baltimore on the way, can you feel my excitement through this email? It's like walking through water ... I'm almost there.

The to-do lists are long, but the air is charged ... I've written my speech for Sunday and now I'm off to a Southern woman's favorite hot-spot for last minute shopping.

Wal-Mart!

Blessings to you and yours.

No comments: