Thursday, January 12, 2006

Today's Woman

Yep ... it's me! On page 57 of the new magazine. It hit the newsstands in North Carolina this week! A editor contacted me a while back, and I'm one of the six women in "Women to Watch."

A great bi-monthly magazine with wonderful articles written for women. Articles on health, human interest articles, and even wedding information. I've been passing them out everywhere. Yesterday, I had a meeting in Charlotte and handed them to ladies from New York who came to plan a writer's conference for the women of the Carolinas ... today, I laid them on a media table during a local networking morning meeting in Greensboro.

It's amazing what you'll do when you're picture is in a magazine. My mother-in-law took them to the hair salon, I mailed them to family members, and friends in other states. Thing is, it's all part of the marketing plan ... get the word out about my books. Give them to strangers on the street. Send the subscriptions soaring!

I've been told I'm going to be on the cover in September. A cover girl. Well, it's about damn time. I wanted to be Cybil Sheppard and Cheryl Tiegs when I was 17 ... now all these years later, I'm going to get my chance. Maybe if they like me, they'll want to read my stories.

To subscribe, write to info@todayswomanmag.com.

Blessings to you and yours.

No comments: