Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I'm Exploding

It's January 3rd ... the holidays are finally over! I'm looking forward to Spring! Ahh ... but not so fast. If this year is going to be "explosive" then I'm the one that's got to get the work done.

Before I start expolding, I've got to tell you about a great blog. (Especially for women writers.) The blog belongs to author, Karin Gillespie. You can get to her blog easily through her web site at www.karingillespie.com. The best blog I've ever seen for links and a totally gracious heart to teach what she knows about the business of writing. I've never met her, but I've joined her Girlfriend Cyber Circuit. Her writing is funny, her books are fun reads, and she seems to be a warm individual with a giving spirit. I like that. I highly recommend you check out her blog.

My list of things to do grows ever longer, and only weeks left to get my stories completely edited and ready for my deadline. Over the next few days, I'll work out my plan of attack on the new year. If I'm going to "explode" this year, I've got to get started. Exploding, that is.

Let's hope by this time next year, I've exploded all over the place.

Blessings to you and yours.

No comments: