Monday, March 27, 2006

My Sister Also Remembers ...

Hi Pam,
Enjoyed your blog. Brings back memories. When I close my eyes and think about Waterloo Road-- I think of lilac bushes, cement, and trees come to my mind. Cement? Yes! All that cement Dad poured throughout the years ... the big block patios in the back where I practiced cheerleading because I could see myself in the basement windows. Remember the sidewalk to the back that we used to run up and down?


The above is just a little snippet from my sister after reading my blog. It's fun to compare memories. I'm sure we would all find something different to add to the memory banks. All things to draw from when writing great stories.

A writer's life is made up of different parts. Parts of their past, present, and their hopes and dreams.

Remembering your past ... talking about it with your family ... you'll be amazed at the stories you'll spawn just recalling the good and the bad.

Remember the blessings.

No comments: