Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Do You Think I Died?

I'm still up to my armpits and eyeballs in work but I'm afraid if I don't write in my blog, I'll lose my readers! I tune in everyday to my friend Dena's blog, and everyday, she's like a ray of sunshine, writing a clever little blogspot ... one thing about Dena, she's never at a loss for words, and she's always there for her readers ... I aspire to her daily blogging!
www.blogsbydenaharris.squarespace.com.

I have so much to blog about, but no time. Last Thursday night, I spoke on an Author's Panel for my Sisters In Crime Group, I'm going to Chair the Sisters In Crime table at the Southeastern Independent Booksellers Alliance (SIBA) convention in Orlando this year, and I spoke at a writing conference in Lincolnton for the International Women's Writing Guild this past Saturday. I've so much to report. It's been crazy busy.

And I'm still working on the final edits of my book.

The deadline is nearly here ... (the Sunday deadline was pushed back) so I apologize for the sparse blogging. I do love to connect with my readers. But hold on, because I'll be back ... with bells on!

Ah, the life of a writer ... I wonder if Capote had these problems. Somehow, I doubt it.

Blessings to you and yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm....perhaps he had others. Like alcoholism? =)

Thanks for the plug. And the guilt. I was thinking today that I don't have time to write in my blog. D*** you! Now I must write!! :)