Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I'm Outa Here

I need a breather. A time to dream. To plan and scheme. A few days away ... to the mountains ... to reflect and read. I need to recharge my battery. I'm weary and need to breathe in some fresh air and eat good food. Sparingly. Drink wine. Heavily. Sleep. Hopefully.

I need a skinny-dip into the oasis of time. A few naked moments to look at where this tractor path I'm on is heading. What kind of field I need to plow next.

Off to the mountains for a two-day retreat with my sweetie. Sip lots of fine wine, allow the springtime to do a number on my senses. Walk a few paths, enjoy an Inn, and come back ready to work again.

Ahhh, the beauty of working for yourself. I don't have to ask anybody for a freakin' day off. I don't have to wait for a weekend when the traffic is heavy and the restaurants are crowded.

All I want is quiet time. Alone time. Time away from the grueling pace of these edits.

I'm outa here. See you Saturday.

Blessings to you and yours.

No comments: