Monday, December 17, 2012

Oh, To Change The World With Love!



It's been a rough week. One day after I was on Fox News Radio, the nation was suddenly thrown into mourning over the loss of innocent children. My mind has been burdened with this tragedy, and I'm finding it hard to concentrate on little else. Christmas has taken a different turn for me. As a grandmother of three, ages 5, 3, and 2 ... I can't seem to wrap my mind around what has happened and the questions are raging.

Nevertheless ... I've decided to post the podcast today, because the message behind it is about love. And kindness. And decency. And loving our neighbors.

Vipp Jaswal has honored me by asking me to once again appear on his highly-rated radio show from New York City, along with Robin Whitley, a pastor who wrote In a Southern Closet. Vipp is an amazing man whom I've grown to know and respect as one of the top men in the media. His soothing voice is like being comforted by a good parent. I can't express enough how appreciative I am that he has requested me to return to his show.

I hope you enjoy this podcast. A subject that will stir the emotion. God Loves You Just The Way You Are.
http://foxrad.io/5iY

Blessings to you and yours.

No comments: