Thursday, December 13, 2012

Is Love A Basic Human Right?




A quote by a great woman. A quote near and dear to my heart.

Today I'm about to go on the Vipp Jaswal Show for the second time, Fox News Radio in New York City. I'm honored to be asked back, to say the least. But this time it's an extremely controversial subject. One that seems to hit many Christians smack between the eyes. Unless they avoid talking about it altogether, they're growing more militant regarding this subject by the day, it seems. I have decided to be a voice crying in the wilderness, taking the road less traveled. Such has been my life.

But it also seems that God has given me a podium. Handed me a microphone and said, "I'm giving you the opportunity to speak to the world." Opportunities like this come along but few times in one's lifetime.

Courage. A word I find that follows me like a shadow.

I’m not out to convert or convince, however. What you believe is your right. I don’t care what you believe, frankly. My message is one of decency, kindness, and of moral courage. I believe Christ’s message was about love, forgiveness, kindness, and compassion. Basic human rights. Sometimes, we just have to be reminded.

So, stay tuned. I'll post the link in the next couple days.

Blessings to you and yours.

No comments: