Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I'm Booked for Fox News Radio!




I’m most fortunate and thrilled to have been booked for an important interview with Fox News Radio, New York City. Mr. Vipp Jaswall will be interviewing me next week about the business of televangelism, my life, my beliefs, and my book.

Vipp will focus on specific points of interest including …

  • If you had only one choice whom would you choose? God or family?
  • Should your pastor dictate your belief for a guaranteed one-way ticket to Heaven?
  • If you believe in separation of church and state, do you also believe in separation of church and culture?
As soon as I am made aware of the date of this pod cast I’ll let you know, as well as give you a specific link to click that will take you right to the interview, so stay tuned!

In the meantime, please enjoy the pod casts on Vipp Jaswall’s page. You’ll hear conversations that will provoke questions only you have the answers to. He really makes people think. I love his peanut-butter fudge voice. Smooth and rich with a touch of salt! It’s like getting interviewed by James Bond!


 

 

1 comment:

Lauren Ross said...

Thanks for this blog post