Monday, June 11, 2012

PICTURES Of A Successful Book Expo!

Here I am, signing Advanced Reading Copies at Book Expo America 2012 New York City!

Claudine Wolk, my Social Media Guru, spreading the word and bringing the book buyers to my booth!



I signed almost 200 books in an hour and a half!
 It was a tremendous success! We're off and running as we prepare for the release date! October 8th! Currently, you can preorder on Amazon.com and from my publisher at Satya House Publications. After 10/8, TELEVENGE will be available everywhere! I can't tell you how excited I am, just waiting for you to get your copy! Thanks to the entire team at Satya House for making this writer's dream come true. Bless you all!

1 comment:

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Sounds like you're having great success at Book Expo. Congratulations!
I read your post about writing the book, and I admire you perseverance. You certainly earned your success.