Sunday, February 19, 2012

Shoutin' Hallelujah! A New Computer!

HP w185e! My new computer! Laws-a-mercy! After 11 years. A new computer. I can't even tell you what it's like. Everything moves at the speed of sound, I'm having trouble keeping up! Finally, I've been able to upgrade and what a wonder.

Sorry to say, I'm still carrying around my flip phone. IPads scare me to death, and I'm all thumbs when it comes to the remote on the TV. Nook? Kindle? No. I like to open a real book. Not fake one.

I'm a word person and I make no apologies. I keep up with what I need. Not what everybody else is using.

But . . .

I do plan to dig into my social media now. Now that I don't have something equivalent to dial-up. Now I can pull up You Tube without waiting twenty minutes for it to load. I even like the feel of this new keyboard. Coffee spots and toast crumbs from 2006 have wedged themselves into the spaces between the keys on my old keyboard. God knows what else.

So I say goodbye to my old Dell. It's been a good computer. Wrote my last three books on it. It has served me well but it's time to move on.

Blessings to you and yours.

No comments: