Saturday, October 30, 2010

Staring Me In The Face

Winter is staring us in the face, folks. We've had our first frost here in North Carolina. Strange, how I'm looking forward to it. As much as I used to hate winter, I find myself looking forward to it every year now. Maybe that's because I no longer have to drive in it much. That's the worst part about winter for many of us. Uncovering your car under feet of snow, driving to work in the cold and slush, and then avoiding the crazies on the road who think they're invincible.

But from where I sit, in my cozy little house, I can enjoy the elements without leaving the warmth of my slippers and robe. Well, hey, we have to find a silver lining in this season somewhere.

I'm excited at the possibilities of publishing again. It's staring me in the face, as well. I'm ready for it. In fact, I'm anxious for a bit of great news ... that I just know is right around the corner.

So stay tuned, keep warm, and I'll be back with the details. Later.

Blessings to you and yours.

No comments: