Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Route Has Changed

Changes are inevitable in life. In yours and mine. What we wanted, even ten years ago, it changes. Even five years ago. There are blogs I've written, posted here back in 2005 and 2006 ... that I just read and laugh at. It's not that my heart's desire has changed dramatically, but our circumstances warrant change. We learn, so therefore, we change.

But the one constant in my life, other than my esteemed spouse, are my writing goals. The road to getting there has changed drastically. My ideas and opinions about the writing world and about writers in general have changed. I've crossed over a few bridges, and even burned a few. And yet, my dream is still intact.

I'll get there. I know it. The journey isn't over yet, it's just taking a different route.

Blessings to you and yours.

No comments: