Tuesday, February 12, 2013

On The Road Again ...





Mile by mile, the earth turns gently. It rushes up, then moves away. I’m conscious of its pitch and roll in my stomach, traveling the rising hills and pushing against the horizon. For a little while at least, I empty everything out of my head but what’s on the road ahead of me. Unhappiness that once pumped through my hollowed-out heart is surrendered to the freedom and relief of this time and this place in my life. Knowing the slow climb of Televenge is like our trek up the mountain.
 
Definite. Clear. Forward.
 
The Televenge book tour marches on ... there are tunes in the CD player, my white knight drives the van full of books, and our faithful pup, Scout, keeps watch in the back ...
 
Life is good.
 
Blessings to you and yours.

No comments: