Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Yikes!

Lordy.

It's been forever, it seems, since blogging.

Maybe I've given it up for lent. My lent happened back in February, I suppose. I've been taking a sabbatical from every thing I used to do.

Except writing stories.

I've written a couple stories for contests and have been working steadily on Book Three of the Televenge Trilogy. But since I'm working full-time right now, blogging takes a back seat. Like when you used to sit in the back of your dad's station wagon. Way back.

It's my life right now.

My blog on my dog has mysteriously disappeared, so in case you're wondering about Harley, he's doing just great! I love my dog! Love, love, love him. He's the best dog ever, I swear. He's learning new tricks ... like stay, come, down, speak.

It's been fun, despite the cold North Carolina weather. Our recent snow accumulation is about gone, the daffodils and spring flowers are poking through the ground. Soon the South will draw in it's famous hot weather and we're back to our norm for this time of the year.

Ah, yes ... the plight of this writer is just to get from one day to the next, one story to the next, and not worry about the blog, which, I'm sure I've lost most of my readers anyway. But I'm moving forward once again in getting something published this year and there's only so many hours in a day. So peak in from time to time.

I'll hit this blog every so often.

Yikes!

Blessings to those who continue to watch for me, despite my shortcomings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, you're back. I've been waiting... =)

Anonymous said...

Uh, that was me...