Tuesday, February 12, 2008

When It Rains ...

So, my husband started a new job yesterday. And yesterday at noon he calls to say when he got in our car to go to lunch, the car's engine light was blinking. Needless to say, he left early his first day on the job, to limp back home and to our mechanic around the corner.

Okay, no problem. We have another car. A second, older car in the garage. One that I drive on occasion. So this morning, I take him to work and we're riding up I 85 when the second car overheats. Once again, we limp back home, he drops me off at the house, and off he goes to the mechanic. This time to sit and wait, because we have no more cars to break.

Never give up. Never back down. Never lose faith.

Sometimes I wonder.

Blessings to you and yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ack, what is going ON? You better offer some sacrifices to the gods... =)