Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Climb Every Mountain


Climb Every Mountain ... that beautiful song from the Sound of Music rings in my head these days ...

I think this is longest I've ever gone without posting a blog since I started blogging in 2005. There's a reason for that as I ... ford every stream ...

Other than posting daily on Facebook I'm writing another book. I'm also working through yet one more edit of The Sanctum since there continues to be interest from major publishers. So please forgive my absence, while I follow every rainbow ... but it's hard to be in more than one place, even though the "experts" say we writers need to maximize our social media exposure.

I'm afraid ... 'til I find my dream, my exposure time is consumed with writing novels.

Stay tuned ... and please don't give up on me ...

Until then ... blessings to you and yours.

No comments: